Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hello..april showers

April  17th   2017

The "female rain"  as it is named by the Pueblo Indians
blesses the Earth today
and  I'am grateful .
my  retired body was aching with aches just at the thought of
looping and struggling with the  Garden Hose   to  nourish
the plants  who were crying to me in my sleeping hours last night
"we thirst"  !!
"Do not Forsake Us"!

they seek love and care from me
the Initiator , the compliciter for their Life
I who want to see them flourish
with my double thinking and  achy body
wonder as I tend to them

do they know how much i struggle?
how much i want to free myself or adjust myself to their needs and
still take care of  Me?
i try to quiet my mind
as i touch their plant bodies

The  Robins , Crows, and Woodpeckers
all mock  me  and my  disconnected thinking.

the morning passes  and still
The Gentle Rain   falls on my back
gently on the  Mint and the Sage
I breathe in the  fragrant air
and think
Be still    Accept   It.
It is not all in your Hands alone.








1 comment:

Artist Victoria O'Neill said...

wow you are such a good writer.....